SimSuperMarket

« Older   Newer »

1. Leticia Martin Luque
        +1   -1

User deleted

Help, the products and the objects disappear to the moment of placing them in the racks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help please!!!!!!

2.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Assistant

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Leticia Martin Luque @ 19/6/2015, 01:15) 
    Help, the products and the objects disappear to the moment of placing them in the racks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help please!!!!!!

HI Leticia. Have you tried to put them with bb.moveobjects activated and with keys 9/0 to raise and lower products?

3. Leticia Martin Luque
        +1   -1

User deleted

My supermarket was finished and very nicely and when I enter the game I was the empty racks, the objects were not, help please!!!!!

QUOTE (Leticia Martin Luque @ 19/6/2015, 01:15) 

If I put the trick b.bmoveobjects and everything me works, the problem is that when I go out of the item I am the empty supermarket!!!! The racks are empty, the products are not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! helpppppppp

QUOTE (Sim4fun @ 19/6/2015, 01:17) 

HI Leticia. Have you tried to put them with bb.moveobjects activated and with keys 9/0 to raise and lower products?

If I put the trick b.bmoveobjects and everything me works, the problem is that when I go out of the item I am the empty supermarket!!!! The racks are empty, the products are not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! helpppppppp

4.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Assistant

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Leticia Martin Luque @ 19/6/2015, 01:19) 

My supermarket was finished and very nicely and when I enter the game I was the empty racks, the objects were not, help please!!!!!

Uhm ok, guess you've saved your lot before quitting the game. So try this way:

Open Sims 4 and click on Load button. Pick your save point you made for your market (I hope you have made one, ofc).

When slot is loaded, BEFORE entering in your lot, press CTRL+SHIFT+C and put in the text box the cheat: bb.moveobjects then press Enter to confirm.

Here's a screenshot:

savepoint%20%28Small%29

Only after you have confirm that cheat is active, click on your market lot and all items should be on their position.

Let me know if everything is ok.

Edited by Sim4fun - 19/6/2015, 01:29

5. Leticia Martin Luque
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Sim4fun @ 19/6/2015, 01:17) 

Non ho alcun problema a collocare gli oggetti, io uso il b.bmoveobjects e tutto sta andando bene, ma poi gli oggetti spariscono dagli scaffali! 1 aiutarmi

6.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Assistant

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Leticia Martin Luque @ 19/6/2015, 01:30) 
    CITAZIONE (Sim4fun @ 19/6/2015, 01:17) 

Non ho alcun problema a collocare gli oggetti, io uso il b.bmoveobjects e tutto sta andando bene, ma poi gli oggetti spariscono dagli scaffali! 1 aiutarmi

Leti, read a few post before this. Solution is just up there. :) Before entering your market lot, you must activate cheat bb.moveobjects. Only after confirm the cheat is active (remember, you must put cheat in World mode, before enter in live or build mode for your market) you can go back to the market and all items will be in position.

7. Leticia Martin Luque
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Sim4fun @ 19/6/2015, 01:27) 
    QUOTE (Leticia Martin Luque @ 19/6/2015, 01:19) 

Open Sims 4 and click on Load button. Pick your save point you made for your market (I hope you have made one, ofc).

When slot is loaded, BEFORE entering in your lot, press CTRL+SHIFT+C and put in the text box the cheat: bb.moveobjects then press Enter to confirm.

Here's a screenshot:

savepoint%20%28Small%29

Only after you have confirm that cheat is active, click on your market lot and all items should be on their position.

Thank you very much, tomorrow I try it and I'll try, thanks for your help, you're fantastic! I hope run me, tomorrow I tell you something, kissing

8.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Assistant

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Leticia Martin Luque @ 19/6/2015, 01:34) 
    CITAZIONE (Sim4fun @ 19/6/2015, 01:27) 

Here's a screenshot:

savepoint%20%28Small%29

Thank you very much, tomorrow I try it and I'll try, thanks for your help, you're fantastic! I hope run me, tomorrow I tell you something, kissing

Everything will be ok. I've tested it just right now. If you have a saved slot for market, just remember to activate cheat in world mode.
    Just let me know (tomorrow, no problem) if it works. Bye and thanks for visit! :)

9. Leticia Martin Luque
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hello my friend, I have done what you have written to your me, but I cannot put the trick b.b.moveobjects on the screen of the neighborhood where I have my supermarket, am driven to despair, need help, and that you explain it to me better, not I understand well the phrase that you have written to me:. If you have a saved slot for market, just remember

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://https://s13.postimg.cc/7cfjc5lef/IMG_7136.jpg
    http://https://s13.postimg.cc/7cfjc5lef/IMG_7136.jpg

[IMG]IMG_7135[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Leticia Martin Luque,19/6/2015, 12:11 ?t=70942981&st=15#entry575688089]
    Hello my friend, I have done what you have written to your me, but I cannot put the trick b.b.moveobjects on the screen of the neighborhood where I have my supermarket, am driven to despair, need help, and that you explain it to me better, not I understand well the phrase that you have written to me:. If you have a saved slot for market, just remember

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_7137

10.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Assistant

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok, i will try to explain better.

Open the game and load a saved game.

When you are in world map (as screen you posted) enter command bb.moveobjects (not b.b.). When you have confirm that cheat is activated, enter your market.

If it still doesn't work (and the code is correct), try this one:

I will assume that you have saved the market in your library, right? So, start a new game and, before place the lot/room, do the same thing: in world map enter the cheat bb.moveobjects (again, make sure the code is correct) and only after the confirm enter the lot.

Let me know if issue is solved.

11. Leticia Martin Luque
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you for everything, I think that already it me works, thank you for your help!!!! I wait not to have to bother, kisses

12.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Assistant

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Leticia Martin Luque @ 19/6/2015, 12:50) 
    Thank you for everything, I think that already it me works, thank you for your help!!!! I wait not to have to bother, kisses

I'm glad to hear about that. Good game and happy simming! :)

13. Leticia Martin Luque
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Sim4fun @ 19/6/2015, 12:55) 
    QUOTE (Leticia Martin Luque @ 19/6/2015, 12:50) 

I sit it my friend, already I proved everything what you have written to me, the trick bb.moveobjects there is no solution, already I am driven to despair am going to leave it, good-bye nice supermarket, I was charmed with it but the head exploits me, I manage to do the supermarket but when I go out of the item of the game all the things are eliminated or stoop the racks, I did everything what you have said to me, ojala you could make your supermarket to us as yours and it be able to disburden point and completely, thank you for your help but already I cannot :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

QUOTE (Leticia Martin Luque @ 19/6/2015, 20:50) 

I sit it my friend, already I proved everything what you have written to me, the trick bb.moveobjects there is no solution, already I am driven to despair am going to leave it, good-bye nice supermarket, I was charmed with it but the head exploits me, I manage to do the supermarket but when I go out of the item of the game all the things are eliminated or stoop the racks, I did everything what you have said to me, ojala you could make your supermarket to us as yours and it be able to disburden point and completely, thank you for your help but already I cannot :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

[img=https://s14.postimg.cc/9qo99im0x/19_06_2015_20_32.png]][IMG][img=https://s14.postimg.cc/d7qbchl35/19_06_2015_20_32_2.png][/IMG][/URL]

QUOTE (Leticia Martin Luque @ 19/6/2015, 20:55) 

[img=https://s14.postimg.cc/9qo99im0x/19_06_2015_20_32.png]][IMG][img=https://s14.postimg.cc/d7qbchl35/19_06_2015_20_32_2.png][/IMG][/URL]

https://s14.postimg.cc/9qo99im0x/19_06_2015_20_32.png

QUOTE (Leticia Martin Luque @ 19/6/2015, 20:57) 

QUOTE (Leticia Martin Luque @ 19/6/2015, 20:55) 

https://s14.postimg.cc/9qo99im0x/19_06_2015_20_32.png

http://https://s11.postimg.cc/kj50z4lub/19...015_20_31_3.png

14.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Assistant

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok, we can make a test. I will save and export my supermarket (the same that you can say in photos in this discussion).

Download the archive CLICK HERE, open .rar file and extract all files inside your Tray folder.

Launch the game and go in Build Mode. Enter the cheat bb.moveobjects and check it's active with confirm (Move Objects is ON).

Only then, go to your Library, select Market you have downloaded just a few seconds ago and try to put it in a free lot. I will attach a short video tutorial:

Video

You can do the same thing with your market. Save it as lot or room and, before place it in a free space, make sure that MoveObjects is active. I hope you can solve that problem. By the way, i'm planning to do a big mall with various shops (and market too, of course) so check the forum often. :)

15.     +1   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Sbavoooooo, è una figata assurdaaaa :D .. sarà utilissimo per le storie, bravissimo

43 replies since 16/6/2015, 01:48   122041 views