SimSuperMarket

« Older   Newer »

1. Bruja Valentina
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Hello
    Congratulations, your work is spectacular. I'm very entertaining to my supermarket building, but a I have a problem. When I try to put the products on the shelves are far ahead or far behind. I have followed all the instructions, without result. I downloaded your supermarket, by placing it in the world is perfect, but if I move any product I can not put it in its original position. I would appreciate your help.

2.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Assistant

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Bruja Valentina @ 20/6/2015, 17:07) 
    Hello
    Congratulations, your work is spectacular. I'm very entertaining to my supermarket building, but a I have a problem. When I try to put the products on the shelves are far ahead or far behind. I have followed all the instructions, without result. I downloaded your supermarket, by placing it in the world is perfect, but if I move any product I can not put it in its original position. I would appreciate your help.

Uh, ok, i've got the problem. When pick the item(s) with mouse left click (after that you have activated bb.moveobjects, of course!) press and hold the key ALT on your keyboard while you move the object(s).

When you find the position that you need, RELEASE mouse button (DON'T RELEASE ALT key or item will go away). It's a little trick when using MoveObjects (not so much people know this tip).

Let me know if issue persist and thank you so much for your nice feedback! :)

PS: When you've finished with your creation, it would be great to see it.

3. Bruja Valentina
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

worked, thanks

4.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Assistant

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Bruja Valentina @ 20/6/2015, 21:30) 
    worked, thanks

Nice. Happy Simming. :)

5. Leticia Martin Luque
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Sim4fun @ 19/6/2015, 22:08) 
    Ok, we can make a test. I will save and export my supermarket (the same that you can say in photos in this discussion).

Download the archive CLICK HERE, open .rar file and extract all files inside your Tray folder.

Launch the game and go in Build Mode. Enter the cheat bb.moveobjects and check it's active with confirm (Move Objects is ON).

Only then, go to your Library, select Market you have downloaded just a few seconds ago and try to put it in a free lot. I will attach a short video tutorial:

Video

You can do the same thing with your market. Save it as lot or room and, before place it in a free space, make sure that MoveObjects is active. I hope you can solve that problem. By the way, i'm planning to do a big mall with various shops (and market too, of course) so check the forum often. :)

Thank you very much friend, you are very good, thanks to you already I have my supermarket ... it is precious thank you for your lot:)))

6. Casmar Sims
        +2   +1   -1

User deleted

Una creazione spettacolare! Un lavoro enorme! Grazie tante per questo splendido set supermercato! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

7. krbrekke
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi! :) Could you make this available as a merged file?

8. Skaira
        +1   -1

User deleted

nooo pure la pasta barilla! Non ci credo, è bellissimo! I miei complimenti!

9. Nani1
        +1   -1

User deleted

I am new downloading mods and lots so I don't know much about this. Where should I paste the pieces in? I mean, I know the lot have to be saved inside Tray folder but don't know if it is the same with the other pieces. Thanks :))

10. Skaira
        +1   -1

User deleted

wow, davvero ben fatto! Ci voleva.

11.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Assistant

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Nani1 @ 25/8/2016, 07:57) 
    I am new downloading mods and lots so I don't know much about this. Where should I paste the pieces in? I mean, I know the lot have to be saved inside Tray folder but don't know if it is the same with the other pieces. Thanks :))

Hi there! Lots must be placed in tray folder and every other file (cc, dresses, items etc) in Mods folder! You can create subfolder to organize your custom contents but only one inside Mods. IE: Inside Mod folder you can create a subfolder named Dresses and put clothes right there, a folder named Shoes and put shoes right there, a folder named Misc and move right there miscellaneous item. Remember: if you create a sub-sub folder (IE: Mods/Dresses/Shoes) the mods you put inside the last one will not appear in game, so be careful!

12.     +1   -1

CAPO SUPREMO

Group
    Founder

Status
    CITAZIONE (Mademoiselle @ 7/9/2016, 14:10) 
    Hi, i like SimSuperMarket so much.. But it's good if we can sale them? Thanks...

If you're referring to the sale of products , unfortunately not. They are just decorations .

13. Mademoiselle
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi, yes I see and I downloaded the lot.. Hope you can make it as buyable.. Thanks.. just love the supermarket and hoping that we can sell them.. thanks thanks in advance...

14. NanaWildflowers
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you. <3

43 replies since 16/6/2015, 01:48   122046 views